Alves’ ex-wife breaks silence with emotional social media post

The ex-wife of Dani Alves Joana Sanz went to social media to publish a reaction to the news that the former Barcelona star is sensational from raping a woman in a Catalan night club after appealing to his prison sentence of four years.

The football player received the punishment in February last year after three judges had convicted him for the sex attack after a three -day trial.

Public prosecutors appealed and called on him to be imprisoned for nine years, while private prosecutors who acted on behalf of the complainant that he was imprisoned for 12 years after they had also disputed the original conviction and imprisonment.

On Friday, the Catalan Supreme Court rejected the profession – and Alves acquitted the crime for which he was convicted last year.

The statement of the Catalan Supreme Court was announced in a written document of 101 pages stating: “It cannot be concluded that the boundaries of the suspicion of innocence have been surpassed.”

Alves – has been on bail since March last year – said today through his lawyer Ines Guardiola in his first reaction to the news of his rape reference that he was 'very happy'.

During his trial he was confronted with a bitter splitting of his wife, the 32-year-old model Sanz.

After she initially supported her husband at the time, their relationship deteriorated quickly, ended with the catwalk model that placed a triumphant selfie in the moments after he was sentenced to four and a half years behind bars.

However, they seemed to reconcile after his bail and she has now posted a long message on her Instagram story in response to Saturday's news.

“They pointed fingers to me, insulted me, threatened me and continued for two years. As if I was the one in the dock, “she wrote next to a selfie.

'Despite so much media and public damage, I am still, without missing a job as so many would like to happen, faithful to my beliefs and defend what I think without being poisoned by others.

“I invite you to stop expressing your hate on people you don't know at all, to document and teach yourself, so that you don't have to bite your tongue that sometimes poison.”

After Friday's verdict, Ines Guardiola added: “Justice is finally ready.”

The Catalan radio station RAC-1 was always sure that he would be cleaned up, she added: 'Of course this was what we expected.

“Dani Alves is innocent and this has been shown. We are very happy and very excited. '

Public prosecutors have a definitive appeal that they can submit – to the Supreme Court of Spain. It is not immediately clear this morning when they try to fall, but they are expected to do this.

Alves protested against his innocence on 7 February last year after taking on the last day of his three-day trial, and said that the sex he had with his 23-year-old female prosecutor was consensual and stated that he would never hurt anyone.

The woman he was found guilty of rape insisted that he had forced himself on her after she had beaten her when she gave her proof behind the court behind a screen.

The professional judges ruled that the prosecutor of Dani Alves was an 'unreliable complainant', as evidenced by video certificate and the fact that she denied that a sexual act had taken place that was confirmed with very high probability 'by DNA tests.

They added: 'It cannot be concluded that the standards needed by the suspicion of innocence are met.

'The court ruling uses the term credibility as a synonym for reliability in its analysis, and it is not.

'The credibility corresponds to a subjective conviction that cannot be verified, associated with the person who makes the statement. Reliability, on the other hand, relates to the statement itself. '

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *